Tuesday 3 April 2007

How to enhance the lecture presentation by Blogging

Today, our teacher asked us to discuss about how to enhance the lecture presentation by Blogging. I think technology tools that can be used to improve teaching and learning. The WILD devices sound very interesting. I think they do provide many opportunities for more enhanced electronic collaboration during classes. However, they also provide opportunities for abuse if not controlled. To teach several softwares in the class, students each have a computer to perform tasks on. However, software such as MasterSolution Vision 5 should go a long way towards helping control students.
I really liked the presentation about RSS and learning objects. I knew next to nothing about RSS. I don't think I could even spell it. Nevertheless, I know have an idea of what RSS is and how to use it. I want to set up an RSS feed from my personal web site or my personal blog site. My blog site is also access able as a link from my web site.
BTW, I am also blogging on my site. The blogs I make there are similar but not necessarily exactly the same as what I write here.
I can see many uses for this collaborative technology. I am anxious to use it in an upcoming class or work project.
I also like good old email. Nevertheless, I think I can get into blogging, wiki, and RSS. I especially see RSS as a way to simplify my personal knowledge management repository.
It's late so I think this is enough for now.

2 comments:

超魔力团队 said...

Terrific

shirley said...

haha~what is your meaming about?