Monday 23 April 2007

some feelling about visit at exhibition




Today, I had go to Shunde procurement Fair for Materials, Parts; Fittings of Household Electrical Appliances 2007. Although I just a general student, not a great business man, but my curiosity, desirable, interesting, cause me must to have a travel.
From exhibition, I saw lots of enterprises to show their products and perform the machine process. Well, the exhibition is gathering thousands of home appliance manufacturing enterprises, and showing their manufacture technology to the world. Because of that, many companies and factory are catching the great moment and attempt to find the business opportunities. Ultimately, achieve double wins.
With the rapid and continuous development of the home appliance industry, the materials suppliers, parts and fittings suppliers of household electrical appliances in China are emerging into the global industry chain, transnational corporations must pay great attention to the advantages of China’s fitting capabilities of parts and fittings.
I feel so powerful after seeing the exhibition, I found that combine with lots of raw
material, efficient machines, professional technology, will create a great deal of household
electrical appliances.
It is true that this exhibition has its own worth while value for me, I can learn much knowledge what I can't find in school, enlarge my eyereach.

2 comments:

Rz7 said...

It would be a good experience for you..
Maybe I can go to Canton Fair (in Chinese it means 廣交會)in my second or third year....

shirley said...

yes, go to canton will see lots of interesting thing, and wish you enjoy it.