Tuesday 3 April 2007

My good mood start

I have long time never go to canteen to have breakfast this term. I often stay at my

dormitory and make thing to it. Today, I got up early,the weather is not very good, it's

rainny. One of my dormistory ask to go to canteen to have breakfast. Once I heard of it,

first idea came to me was porridge, noodle. Well, so great!!
haha~~ My small wish is going to come true. I really have accomplished my idea.

Althought the weather is not good, the sky is no sunshine, and is still rainny, my mood is

very good, do not influence by rainny. I think my good mood is beginning at afer breakfast.
Actually, make yourself happy is easy, I think. Just do your favor, make you everyday

have a good star. Do you think so?

2 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

Noodle and portage are what put you in the good mood :) and being with a friend. there is nothing like good food and good friend to make a rainy day seem sunny.

shirley said...

haha~~~```Maybe you can attempt to do somthing, also could change you mind, I think.