Wednesday 18 April 2007

Online Customer Service

Today, there has a new course to learn---Implementing Online Customer Service. Before the class, I was considered service is an easy, simple matter. But after that I had been surprised that service is credibility for our life and business. On this module we will study reference knowledge about online customer service. In the first class, we talked about that, to recognize elementary service’s definition, the influence of our society by service, and so on.
What’s service? Service is intangible. We can’t see, we can’t touch, but can feel. Service just a process. Service can be a product, or a product’s appendage. During the class, I also had known the relation between supplier and buyer. In different time, one business can be deliver different role; can be a supplier or buyer.
I very enjoy this courses I think it’s my once good start. To my joy is the teacher can tell us more and more examples for us to understand every important point. No just theory, to combine actual examples. In a word, I like the course, and I will try my best to study well.

4 comments:

Rz7 said...

...Since you like the course,maybe you can really learn it well..

shirley said...

well, so it is. maybe is my favor~

Ocean of Exile said...

Customer service should be a priority for any company that wants to be successful.
Hehe, interest is the best teacher! :)

Here is my website: www.daxueyingyu.com/forum

shirley said...

you're right, interesting is the best teacher! it will make you atempt to learn more. thanks your visited, and i will come to your web!